• Question: where you one of the better students in school at science or not?

Asked by science1234 to Faye, Martin, Mus, Pete, Jemma, John, Lisa, Sam, Adam, Amylou, Mark L, Samantha on 26 Apr 2012. This question was also asked by lizzietheboss, kanebeale.
    • Photo: Pete Etchells

Pete Etchells answered on 26 Apr 2012:

Hi again science1234! I was good at some things and not so good at others – I was better at physics more than the other sciences, but I still enjoyed biology and chemistry anyway. I was never the best at anything, but that doesn’t matter, as long as you enjoy it!

What’s your favourite science?

• Photo: Mustafa Sarkar

Mustafa Sarkar answered on 26 Apr 2012:

Hi science1234. I was pretty good at science in school but definetly not one of the better ones. I particularly enjoyed chemistry but I was rubbish at biology.

• Photo: Faye Didymus

Faye Didymus answered on 29 Apr 2012:

Hi science1234, I was OK at Biology and Chemistry but not very good at physics! I wasn’t the best at any of them but hard work is the key to doing well 🙂

• Photo: Jemma Ransom

Jemma Ransom answered on 28 May 2012:

Hi @science1234

I was rubbish at most things at school! So there’s hope for us all!!!

Jemma

• Photo: John Perry

John Perry answered on 19 Jun 2012:

Ha ha, not even close! I was pleasant enough and quite good at physics but I used to get in trouble for talking too much and not doing homework (not that I’m condoning such behaviour!).